- Free street parking facilities
- Free WiFi
- Freeview digital TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities (Kettle and mugs in the room. You may need to purchase cofee or tea bags depending on the room price)
- Toiletries are Not usually provided. You may need to purchase or bring your own ones. Please ask if you need one.
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron and iron board (on request)
Terms and Conditions
1. Our Contract
1. If you are a consumer (i.e. not dealing as a business with us), we sell all rooms and extras to you subject to these terms.
2. Currently, the rooms availability on this online booking system (you may have got here through www.surbitoninn.com, www.freetobook.com, etc) is not live. You need to contact us via telephone or email to confirm the availability and the price. If you submit your details without contacting us, your reservation will not be guaranteed even though you get a system generated email for booking confirmation.
2. Your Booking
1. You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part).
2. You may make a booking on someone else's behalf. You are responsible for ensuring that any customer in your booking complies with these terms as if that customer had made the booking.
3. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone.
4. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking and this cannot be changed after making the booking.
1. If cancelled or in the case of no show, the guest will be charged in full unless it has been agreed in advance in writing by the hotelier.
2. In the case of any refund, we will only make refunds to the payment card that you used to make the Booking. We will normally credit refunds to your card within 10 days.
4. Rates and Payment
1. The rate for each room is as published on our agent’s website and sometimes on our website, or, in the case of a telephone booking as advised to you at the time of booking.
2. All payments are due in full at the time of check in unless otherwise advised by our Hotel. If you pay by a payment card then we will charge a transaction fee up to 5% of the transaction with a minimum charge of £5. We will not refund the transaction fee if you cancel the booking.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise bank cards prior to arrival.
3. You must be able to show photo identification such as a passport or driver's licence or a valid credit or debit card if you are paying by cash for a walk-in booking at the hotel.
5. Check-in and check-out
1. You can check-in from 2pm on the scheduled date of arrival. If you wish to check-in earlier, you can do so by buying an early check-in extra at the time of booking or directly at the hotel. These services are subject to availability.
2. You must check-out before 10am on the scheduled date of departure. If you wish to check-in early or check-out later then you can do so by requesting this in advance in writing and there will be additional charge for this (subject to availability). If you fail to check-out by the stipulated time, without prior agreement, we will make an additional charge equivalent to the flexible rate at that time, for one night's stay for the applicable room(s) which we may charge on the
You should speak directly to the Hotel to confirm the room size.
1. Please note that NO visitors are allowed inside the room.
2. No pets allowed.
3. You will not leave children unattended in any rooms or public areas at any times.
4. You must not smoke in the hotel or interfere with our fire detection system. If you do so, we will terminate your Booking without refund and require you to leave the hotel immediately. You authorise us to charge you £200 penalty if you smoke in the hotel or interfere with our fire detection system. Also you authorise us to charge any costs we incur due to or any damage you have caused to our hotel including costs for specialist cleaning and the rental charge of the room for any time period it is unusable. In the case of smoking, the cost we incur to make the room fit for sale as a non-smoking environment. You authorise us to charge this amount to the payment card used in your Booking. We will send you (at the address on the Booking) a breakdown of these charges within 10 working days. We may refuse to accept bookings from you in future.
1. Statutory Rights: We have tried to ensure that any rights that you as a consumer have that are implied by law into a contract of this type (statutory rights) are not excluded or limited in anyway. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
2. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your Booking (such as the provision of room(s) and/or other products and/or services and/or extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
3. Our Liability: Our total liability for any loss shall not exceed twice the total sum we charge you for the booking. We shall not be liable for any losses that were not caused by any breach of contract or statutory duty or negligence on the part of our hotel.
4. Third Party Rights: A party which is not a party to our Contract shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
5. Law: These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
6. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. The terms applicable to your Booking are those in force on the date of Booking (or amendment, as applicable).
8. Car Parking
1. Public street parking is available around the hotel.
2. Private parking slot may be available subject to availability and guest need to confirm this at the time of the booking.
3. Cars are parked at owners own Risk and the Management cannot accept Liability for accident Loss or Damage.
8. Questions / Complaints
If you have any question or complaint in relation to your Booking or these terms please email us on email@example.com or you can call the General Manager on 07793628258.